Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Oh, Hello (Again)

Hey guys, remember me? Is anyone still there?

I've been gone for a while from this little site of mine. In case you missed my explanation for my radio silence, I was on vacation for a few weeks.  Mike and I flew to Poland to visit my family and had the greatest time. To be honest, I am still heartbroken from having to say goodbye to my family again (it's always so, so hard) but I have been forcing myself to get back into my regular schedule. We got back just over a week ago and I was quite the hot mess when we got home. Family means so much to me and I hate how rarely I get to see everyone. But I'm trying to count my blessings and be so grateful for the time that I was able to spend with them. We also got to explore a little bit more of Poland and even crossed the (nonexistent) border into Germany. 




Now I'm back to work, back to chores, and back to watching Big Brother. Mike is off on his summer vacation (#teacherlife) but we just finished enjoying a long weekend so I'm good. Next on the agenda, go through the 2000+ photos from our trip. Yikes!

I'm hoping to slowly work my way back into a regular blogging schedule and catch up on all the posts I missed from my bloggy friends (I saw some pregnancy announcements out there! So exciting!!) 

Thank you to all the ladies that helped me out with guest posts and to everyone who checked in from time to time while I was away! 
SaveSave

11 comments:

  1. So happy to hear you made it back safely! I can only imagine how hard it would be to say good bye! Cannot wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad to hear you are back and that your trip was good. The end of vacation is always so hard but adding in good bye's too must have made it even more difficult. Can't wait to see some of the photos you took!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear about your trip! I'm glad you got to go and then took a week to readjust being back home- emotions and traveling can be rough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're back, but I'm sure adjusting is so hard! I can only imagine how much you miss Poland- I definitely miss your snaps from your trip and can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved seeing all of your snaps while you were in Poland! It looked like you had such a blast, and I can't wait to her all the details about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! It's good to have see you again! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!! We just came back from a family vacation as well although ours was much shorter! I love the luggage you picked out :)

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had so much fun watching your trip on Snapchat. It really looked amazing & I was beginning to think that you would never come back. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had so much fun peeping your pictures on IG! Waiting for the recap :) And welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So happy you're back and happy to hear that you had an amazing time! I can only imagine how hard it is to leave them but so awesome that you got to spend so much time with them! I was watching your snaps and it definitely looked like you made the most of your time together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back!! Good luck with going through those 2k photos! That's one of the hardest parts of coming back from a trip for me, haha!

    ReplyDelete