Friday, September 16, 2016

4 Cities You Have To Visit In Poland

I was so excited when Ashley from The Wandering Weekenders asked me to write a guest post for her while she is vacationing in Europe with her husband! If you don't already follow her on Instagram (@thewanderingweekenders), you have to because her photos are just so gorgeous and they're tempting me to book a flight back there asap! 

As you may know, I went back to Poland recently to visit my family. I was born there and came over when I was a young girl but have visited many times over the years. I am fluent in Polish and chat with my family via Skype on a regular basis. It's such a beautiful country and obviously holds a very special place in my heart. Since I have spent quite a bit of time there and have family all over the country, I know what the must-see places are!

So, head over to her blog on my take on 4 of the best cities to visit in Poland! The post will go live at 8am EST!


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Checking this out now! One of my best friends from college is Polish, and she loves it so much there...one day I'll go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Thanks for sharing!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for guest posting for me while I was gone! All of your Instagrams and Snapchats from your trip had me itching to plan a trip to Poland ASAP, and this post just sealed the deal! I'm going to be super jealous when our friends head to Krakow later on this year!

    ReplyDelete