Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Olive You Fall

Happy first official day of fall!!! I have embraced all things fall big time for a few weeks already. I'm such a seasonal person that I refrain from wearing typically spring/summer stuff during the cooler months. Bring on the jewel tones, knits, and suedes!

And of course, same goes for colours. One of my favourite neutrals to wear during fall is olive. It goes with absolutely everything and is such a nice shade on its own too. I have rounded up some of my favourite olive pieces that have caught my eye.  


1   .   2   .   3   .   4   .   5   .   6   .   7   .   8   .   9   .   10

A special mention also goes out to olive-toned eye shadow and nail polish!

Of course, I am not insisting you rock this all at once. Unless that's your jam. Then rock it, girl! I love pairing olive with black, taupe, cream, or blush.

What olive pieces are you loving this season?


10 comments:

  1. Olive used to be a favorite of mine but I have gotten away from it. I need to get back to it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this mood board! Olive is such a pretty color and I often forget about it!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olive is slowly become a favorite of mine! I found a utility vest and I can't wait to wear it. You know, if Texas ever gets the memo that it is fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a new olive vest and I can't WAIT to wear it!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olive is such a great color!! Im so excited to get more wear out of my utility vest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am LOVING #4! So cute!! I'm going to pop over and see where you linked to!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like #9...looks so comfy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love olive for fall! So many cute pieces, especially loving that trench and lace up top <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  9. Olive is one of my favorites too- it really does go with almost anything. I love both of those bags.

    ReplyDelete