Thursday, September 1, 2016

September Lovin'

Oh my gosh! It's September! Summer flew by so quickly for me mainly because half of it was spent travelling. We went to Poland for three weeks to visit my family and when we got back it was already almost August. The rest of our summer days were filled with dinners al fresco, Mike's softball games, and pretty sunsets. Oh, and watching Big Brother.

September is quite the transition month for most people. Kids are heading back to school (and as such Mike is heading back to work), the weather is cooling down and my favourite part -- the fashion is changing! Hello cozy sweaters, scarves, boots and ponchos! Oh how I have missed you. And of course, the return of pumpkin everything!

This month we have a quick trip planned to Pittsburgh to see a Pirates game. We are going with my mom and brother and it'll be their first time there and I can't wait to show them around! We are also excited to start watching college football again! We are rooting for UNC to have another great year and the first game is on Saturday. Go Heels!

Other than that, I think we'll have a couple more serious decisions to make this month. One of which being a possible move. Even though we would remain local, moving is so stressful and I want to make the right choice. Change is always such an exciting but nerve-racking time for me. I like the comfort of how things are but at the same time I know that growth and progression are necessary.

I'd love to hear what you have going on this month! Let me know in the comments :)


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot of fun things lined up for fall. A move is so exciting and stressful at the same time!
    Xoxo,
    Whitney & Blaire
    Peaches In A Pod

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ready for college football to start back! Saturday's games are going to be so fun to watch!
    Good luck making a decision about moving! Those are hard choices because you're dealing with large sums of money haha
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Football, football, football! Glad I'm not the only one that's super excited for football to be back. I'll be cheering for your Heels... until they play Clemson again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUMPKIN SPICE & SWEATERS!!!! AWHOO HOO! Can you tell that I'm a lil excited about those things?! Tee hee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! I'm still hoping we can make it to a baseball game before the season is over, we usually go to a couple during the summer, but this year we haven't been to any!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im' not looking fwd to school! making those blasted lunch errday and the back to school traffic :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited about September - bring on the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are going to have so much fun at the Pirates game! Enjoy :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the Pirates game! And good luck with the decisions regarding moving! Where to live can be such a hard thing to decide.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad that I found your blog again, I just got back into blogging. I don't blame you for being nervous about moving. The change can be nice but you also wonder about making the wrong decision. We have moved twice since January, not by our choice (husband unfairly lost his job), but so far it has all been for the best.

    ReplyDelete