Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry, Merry, Merry!


It's December 25th and we are celebrating Christmas over here. I just wanted to quickly pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hanukkah, or whatever else you are celebrating right now. 

We are spending lots of time with family. Christmas Eve is when we celebrate with my side of the family because that's the bigger day in Polish tradition (I talked more about it here). On Christmas day, we always do a nice dinner with Mike's side. I so love how there is never any stress or conflict of schedules. We will take Christmas morning nice and slow at home, just us two. I also always make sure to check in with as much family that lives in Poland as possible. I miss them extra hard this time of the year. 

Mike is off for the next couple of weeks and I took some vacation time so that we could do a little bit of travelling. We will be going to North Carolina to enjoy some warmer weather and Tar Heels basketball. Going there was Mike's one wish for his 30th birthday

I hope you all have a very wonderful holiday, tons of good food, and plenty of warm family moments. I leave you with my favourite holiday jingle.

Merry Christmas!


1 comment: