Friday, March 10, 2017

C u r r e n t l y

Admittedly, most of my day to day is broadcast on Snapchat (follow me! @evelinafortuna) but that is just so brief. I thought it would be fun to go back to the olden days (lol!) of when I wrote Currently posts on the reg.
BUYING
Maternity clothes. Officially 0% of my normal pants fit and fewer and fewer tops work these days. I also can't stand sleeping in pants or shorts lately so I got this nightgown from Target. It's so soft and perfect for my big baby belly. I've been sleeping in it non-stop since the day I got it!


DOING
Work has been crazy busy lately so on the weeknights I try to relax as much as possible. I used to leave all my work thoughts at the door when 4:30 hit but now it takes me much longer to unwind. Other than that, Mike and I have started prepping the nursery for our sweet little babe. So far we have painted, cleaned the carpets, and set up the closet. I love going in there and imagine what it will look like in a couple months!



DREAMING ABOUT
In the literal sense, nothing. I haven't been dreaming while asleep very much at all which is so the opposite of before! Otherwise, I am dreaming about spring and warmer temperatures. Despite having a mild winter, I am definitely over it and ready for no-coat-weather. So much of my Instagram feed seems to hail from the southern United States and I am jealous!

DRINKING
Benefibre because, pregnancy. Attractive, I know. My apologies.

EATING
Prunes. I wish I was joking. Otherwise, I have made it a tradition to stop off at the Polish store every Friday on my way home from work. I grew up eating Polish food basically all the time and I love having it around the house. Especially the kielbasa and sweets! (Not together.)


LISTENING TO
My current favourite song is that Rhythm song by Katy Perry. I stink at remembering song names but it's her newest single. It's so good! And if I am ever driving by myself, I put on the Young House Love Has a Podcast podcast.

LOOKING FORWARD TO
Other than the obvious, I am looking forward to picking up our new car tomorrow! We pulled the trigger and bought my mama-mobile, a Jeep Grand Cherokee. Can't. Wait. I'm thinking about plunking all of my excitement into a blog post. Too much?

READING
Ha! Nothing. I was all about the pregnancy books early on but they started getting so repetitive that I stopped. I haven't even really had time to stay up to date on blog reading which makes me really sad. I guess you can say that my most frequent type of reading these days are reviews of baby products.

WATCHING
Mike is very excited that March Madness is around the corner. Basketball and the World Baseball Classic are what's on our TV most of the time lately but we also squeeze in Jeopardy, Teen Mom, and Last Man On Earth. I am also very excited that Big Brother Canada and Southern Charm are almost back!

WEARING
Anything that fits. And a coat and scarf on top. I also got this sweet floral delivery robe from Pink Blush. I love love love it!


That's all! It feels good to catch up on here. There's even more that I could chat about but I feel so repetitive talking about preggo life non-stop. So I'm going to save the rest for another day. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

  1. when I was pregnant and got bigger, i would wear my husband's shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. Seriously that dress looks like a dress I would wear out of the house haha.And definitely comfortable for pregnancy. I'm not that far along but I love being comfortable.

    We're painting the baby's room too! Have to finish clearing it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh look at that sweet belly! You look beautiful, Evelina! I can't wait to see that finished baby nursery! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love listening to YHL! You are looking great and I can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new car!! And that's so exciting about getting started on the nursery! You look great! Hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for a bump picture! I've been dying to see one of those ;)
    And even more YAY for your new car! I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee and LOVE IT. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't get over that pretty robe & that nightgown looks so comfy (& cute)! Yay for your new car-- I need one probably by the end of the year and a Jeep is one of the top contenders, my brother has one and loves it! I can't wait to see the nursery as you guys continue to get everything done, I can only imagine how amazing it will be because you always have the best decor.

    ReplyDelete