1. This weekend we are celebrating (Canadian) Thanksgiving! It was technically last weekend, but since we took advantage of the long weekend to travel, we have to postpone it. We're going to have my mom and brother and Mike's parents over for dinner this Saturday. Here's a little recap of last year's Thanksgiving (and my first ever turkey!)
2. If you haven't already guessed, we went to North Carolina this past weekend. If you've been around this blog for a while, you know that Mike is a huge UNC Tar Heels fan so we road tripped to see a football game. It was our first home game and Hurricane Matthew came to hang out too so that was fun. We actually had a great time! More on that later.
3. We ordered a Magic Bullet. Mike and I love smoothies and we go to Booster Juice a few times a week which can get pretty expensive! We figured that we could find the recipes online and make the smoothies ourselves. I feel like we are the last people on earth to get a mini blender but my mom raves about it and it's time. I can't wait to try it!
4. I am still working my way through reading my blogger book swap books. I have finished reading Amy Schemer's book and now I'm in the middle of the Language of Flowers, which was my partner's pick for me. I. Love. This. Book. It's about a young girl that grew up in the group home system and has a love for flower meanings but a hatred for everything else. My mom owned a flower shop for many years so I was always around flowers. It's so good!
5. ICYMI, I am cohosting the Guys Behind The Blog linkup! After the series was cancelled by the original hosts, a few other bloggers and I got together to bring it back to life. I really hope you and your guy will join us on the last Thursday of every month. This month's answers will go live in two weeks, on Thursday, October 27th. Click here to see October's questions and grab the button below!